Sunday, June 14, 2009
Family Update
The kids and I are doing great adjusting to our new house. Vanessa is finished with school for now, and is looking for a Full Time Job (yeah!). Andrew has started football practice again.. (seems like it was just over) and just got back from a Camp in Utah. It was unfortunate because the the saturday before he was to leave, RMHS JV scrimmaged Centennial, and after the whistle blew, some kid decided to come after Andrew anyway. The other kid landed on Andrew's ankle. That took Andrew out of the game, and he came home with crutches. AHHH pure panick on my face when my child walks in the door with a wrapped foot and crutches! Anyway I took him to the doctor to get X-Rays and THANK GOODNESS that it was not broken, however he was not able to participate basically the whole time in camp. He was able to go but was just not able to give 100%. It was the best decision for him to set out. His Coach and I would rather have had him sit out of the camp, then to be out all season! He is much better now, and hopefully be ready to get at it again soon. Carson is now done with T-Ball. He really really likes Baseball. He told me that he likes it better then Football, but I dont know about that. Just doesnt seem right since Football has been such a HUGE part of our house, but thats OK if he likes Baseball more. Truth be told, I like Baseball more then I like Football. Its my favorite sport! I will be posting pictures soon. As far as me.. welll... I'm doing fantastic! Business is slow, however we will be just fine. I have been able to spend alot of time with Friends and rekindeling old friendships. That has been truly amazing! It is sooo nice to get to know some of my old friends again in our adult lives. I look forward to getting in touch with more people soon. Things are always moving in a positive direction. That is the only way to look at life. If you always look at it as 1/2 empty, you will get it as 1/2 empty. As days progress for me, the one thing that I know is Carma is TRUE! What goes around comes around, and I SMILE LARGLY as I say this. It is SOOOO TRUE! In a nutshell.. Life is good. I am truly blessed every day to have such wonderful kids, a wonderful life, a wonderful supportive family, and wonderful supportive friends! Things maybe hard at times but we always have each other :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment