Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Years Eve at the Aubertins

We as usual had a great time at the Aubertins place for New Years Eve. The kids ran wild were completely wore out by the time the new year rang in. It was CHEERSSSSS for us all and then they were ready to crash. Not until of course they had their SPARKLING CIDER, in their champagne plastic glasses. Us adults had a great time as well. Becky and Tyler rented the karoke machine again. It was a blast last year and a blast this year. This year the little kids wanted to do it as well. Carson and Sam had a blast with singing the Rascal Flatts/Cars Movie song "Life is a highway.." (I have a video that I can email everyone, but I am having a hard time adding it to this.) It was a ton of fun. It's always nice to see everyone and new faces. We wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments: